Click photo to enlarge
This is a secluded development nestled in the mountains of Baru just east of Dominical Beach. The soothing privacy and tranquil atmosphere of this development has beautiful Pacific Ocean views, sweeping river valley views of the Baru River, and the exotic sounds of a 200 foot waterfall intermingled with the tropical sounds of the rain forest.
There are 26 premium parcels currently offered in this newly created community development. The average 1000’ elevation offers relaxing breezes, breathtaking sunsets, an average year round temperature of 80F, and cool nighttime temperatures. The lush tropical environment is native to a host of exotic plants and animals. Papaya, banana, mango, orange, coconut, guava,
apple, and caco trees are all here.
Some of the special features this development are:
- Owner financing up to 50% of the lot price (1% per month interest only for up to 24 months)
- A spectacular 200 foot waterfall and river access reserved for the enjoyment of each lot owner
- Building pads and driveways completed and ready to
- Public electric and water are scheduled for installation in
- 2wd access year round with wide and stable roads with concrete gutters and drainage
- A community association with:
- On-going professional landscaping and maintenance for the common areas
- Community parking & access for nature trails to the river and waterfall
- Gated Community with 24 hr security planned for Phases II & III
- Prices includes titling each lot in a Costa Rican corporation for easy & secure title
- 10-15 minutes
from the Pacific Coast highway and the beach resort destinations of Dominical and Dominicalito
- 30-35 minutes from San Isidro, the fastest growing city in Costa Rica, which offers hospitals, supermarkets, a variety
of shops, schools, restaurants, auto repair, service stations, a farmer's market, hardware stores, and more.
- Minutes from the rural towns of Baru and Platanillo with supermarkets, schools, restaurants, hardware store, and auto repair.
Between one-half acre and 5.9 acres.
With Ocean, Valley and Mountain views.
$69,000 and $139,000 !
Property Number: L-133
Sold. Contact us for Similar Listings
Contact us about this Costa Rica Real Estate Listing ...